>> Service & Amenities >> Accomodations
In addition to the many services and amenities that The Carriage House offers, here is a sampling of a "Day in the Life" of our residents:
- Savor delicious meals in our gracious, comfortable dining room.
- Leave the driving to us with our courtesy-scheduled transportation to appointments.
- Live free from day-to-day chores.
- Participate in organized activities such as lectures, current events, art classes, crafts, games, clubs, and religious services.
- Keep fit through exercise classes, walking, yoga, and Tai Chi.
- Get pampered in our salon/barber shop.
- Join outings to cultural events, restaurants, scenic drives, shopping, and more.
- Get together with fellow residents, friends or family in the cozy sunroom or our elegant living room complete with fireplace.
- Take advantage of our fully stocked country kitchen for resident and family use. It's a great place to have coffee or a snack and catch up with the news!
- Entertain family and friends in our private dining room.
- Receive visits from members of the local community, including students, neighbors, clergy, and pets.
- Venture outdoors to enjoy the beautiful porch.
- Relax with a good book or access the internet in our handsome library.
- Enjoy resting, reading or watching TV in the privacy of one's own apartment.
- Attend afternoon teas, happy hours, live concerts and performances, movies, Barbecues, and holiday/theme parties.
- Receive assistance as needed with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, continence, medication management, and nursing care.
- Our facility has 100% generator backup coverage in case of storms or power outages. All lighting, electricity, heat, and kitchen appliances are available anytime in any weather.
The Carriage House is located in beautiful Northfield, NH. Click Here to get a view of our private location.
To learn about our facility
or receive a brochure,
please call 603-286-7890.